Proverbs 29:18 says, where there is no vision, the people perish. I think the opposite is also true, where there is vision, the people prosper. There is a unmistakeable power when a group comes together unified with a common purpose and vision.
So when I dream about ACFlaketravis and cast vision, here are ten characteristics I would love our church to have:
1. God exhalting worship
2. Empowering presence of God
3. Outward focused and others centered
4. Personal leadership development
5. Loving and caring relationships
6. A praying church
7. Stewardship and genorsity
8. Learning and growing atmosphere
9. Wise administration
10. Networking with other churches and leaders
As we build this community, we will keep this vision in front of us. Imagine with me for a second. Look at this list again, and imagine the impact we can have and the life change that can be experienced if we execute this list well. This is going to be fun!